Terms & Conditions
The following are terms and conditions that apply to your use of this website. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AS IF YOU HAD FORMALLY SIGNED AND AGREED TO THEM IN WRITING. If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions, please do not use this website.
- Unless otherwise specified, this website is for your personal and noncommercial use.
- Except as expressly authorized in writing by Chattem, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Chattem and its affiliates without express written permission.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Chattem's name or trademarks without the prior written permission of Chattem.
- You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the website solely for your own noncommercial use. Any other use of materials on this website, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this website without prior written permission of Chattem is strictly prohibited.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the website, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Chattem employee, host or representative or other members or visitors on the website is prohibited.
- You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the website or use the website to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.